Sunday, June 12, 2011

No guts, no glory

I was really happy to see that there are songs with those lyrics :)

Yes. We played No Guts, No Glory. For those of you who know what that means, I know you are jealous. For those who don't know, it is one of my all time favorite games that you play with 5 dice. It is a game of chance, and according to me, also skill :) My Aunt Kathy Harrison (love ya!) taught it to me a few years ago and it is one of those games that people get hooked on. At home, even Julia, who is not the biggest fan of games, likes to play :)

Usually not that much happens after dinner at Stairway, so I decided to change it up a little bit. I pulled out the dice the first time on Friday night to play with Aleah, Zach, Will, and Diego. We played again Saturday night with Annie as well. Needless to say, I think I hooked a few people.