Monday, January 18, 2010

All for one and one for all. Solidarity forever.

Tonight we saw the musical BIlly Elliot. I was so impressed and I am absolutely loving the theater here in London! The kid who played BIlly was so talented and he was probably only 12 or 13 years old. The dancing was amazing and the story was beautiful.


Earlier today it was my group's turn to do a presentation and we taught the class about the differences between the UK and US public health systems. And yes...eventhough I don't report it here, we have actually been doing our fair share of work here... I am taking a class after all!


I can't believe this is the beginning of our last week. Three weeks is such a short time. I feel like I am just getting used to everything, and now it's almost time to leave again...such is life.