Wednesday, May 26, 2010

And it seems like I've got to travel on

Ok so I'm all packed up and ready to leave on this summer's adventure! For two months I will be in San Juan la Laguna, Guatemala...across the lake from Panajachel. I am placed with a family who I will be living with the entire time I am there, and have also been placed in a school where I think I will be teaching English. But I am not completely sure!

I am very much looking forward to tomorrow when I will get to stay with my good friend Sofi, who lives in Guatemala City, before my program actually starts on Friday.

I am not sure of the internet situation where I will be, but I will be trying to post on here with stories, updates, and of course, pictures, as often as I can!

Please pray for safe travels for me and the other students who will be traveling!