Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Goodnight, travel well

Soooo I'm about to head off to Honduras where I will be completing my Human Services Internship for the next two months! I know it seems weird that I would be leaving school for half the semester, but the way we do it at Elon, is there are block courses, which means my internship class completed our other classes in the first half of the semester.

What will I be doing? My friend Kelsey and I will be working at ProNiƱo, an organization for former street kids, teaching photography and learning about how their NGO is run.

We are very excited and it is going to be an amazing experience!
I'll be keeping up with this travel blog, of course, but please check out our other blog at lensesarelouderthanwords.blogspot.com !!!


And as always, please pray for safe travels!

Love,
Meg